Hackers
Hello! Today I will tell you about hackers! I was about 6 when I found out about hackers! Have I ever been hacked? Well, long story so sit down and have a cup of tea. I was 6 when it was the first time ever I got hacked! I didn`t know what hacking was though so yeah. This girl added me so i acepted like usual, and she said "Oh my gosh your VIP?! I can get you evan more starcoins and daimonds" so ovs i said yeah ok! "Give me your pass pal!!". So I sort a did but i was only 6 and didnt know what it was. We traded passwords. She went onto my account and i went on hers. Now it said sorry incorrect password or username. THIS WAS SO UNFAIR!!! I tried and tried to go on my account it said Sorry incorrect username and password. UNFAIR COZ I SORT OF HAD VIP FOR A MONTH. I went screaming and crying to my mum. My mum sent a report to the website but they never ever did anything but luckly that made me the person i am today! Have you ever been hacked? Comment below if you have/havent. As you well might know about the dolly or maybe not, the dolly is a deadly hacker. KEEP AWAY FROM HER! TUNE IN TOMMORROW!!!!! FOR MORE HACKER MOVIESTAR PLANET TIME!!!! CYA
No comments:
Post a Comment